Wednesday 13 February 2013

These are my poems. I hope you like them. There is 'Cloudy Days Poems the First' and 'Cloudy Days Poems the Second'.  You can see the writing.

CLOUDY DAYS - POEM BOOK
May 10, 2012

Knights with crowns.
Kings with crowns.
Now the bravery dragon
Helps! Says the princess.
Help! Says the maid.
Now the sneaky snake
Slithers along the ruddle.

Springy summer fills me with joy
The robin's breast shows me that its spring
The lilacs smell as soft as the blue jay's breast
If I see the blue jay's crowl
That means I can yell it's fall.

Oak leaves brown
Foxes brown too
With the sound fall is here
That's the big crow's crowl

Rainbow days I love you!
The more you shine 
I glitter too.

Halloween with the spooky 
Jack O Lantern I yell 'Boo'!
I love the glittery light and
The spooky candies


CLOUDY DAYS - THE SECOND
May 12, 2012

I think that summer's such a breeze
And I love that there's no snow!
Oh! Oh! I love Halloween too!
And I think that summer's such a breeze
And the beautiful fall.

Dragons tails glow.
As fast as the night sword,
And as comfortable as a snake's back,
In the beautiful rainbow fall.
And I love the beautiful breeze of the castle.
Fire! Says the dragon.
Fire! Says the maid.
The dragon's tail glows.

I love you.
I love you.
So much as a robin's breast.
Not as much as how I see winter.
And the fall too.

I love you as much as a summer day.
And the writing of a scribe.


No comments:

Post a Comment